In this publish, we are going to talk about what you are able to do if Miracast is not supported by the Graphics driver in your Windows 11 pc. Miracast know-how is a straightforward, fast, and safe method to wirelessly mirror your PC display screen to a different TV or projector. It might be described as HDMI over WiFi, changing the cable from the gadget to the show and making it work on a wi-fi community. However, many customers have reported that the graphics driver of their Windows 11 does not help the Miracast know-how. So, in case you are additionally combating the identical drawback, attempt the options beneath to eliminate the difficulty.
Miracast not supported by Graphics driver in Windows 11
Below are the options to attempt if Miracast not supported by Graphics driver in Windows 11/10.
- Make certain the system helps Miracast
- Verify Driver Model
- Download the newest Graphics Driver replace
- Rollback drive replace
Now, let’s take a look at all these options in element.
1] Make certain the system helps Miracast
There are loads of PCs that also doesn’t help Miracast know-how. If you even have a kind of techniques, you’re most certainly to cope with the issue in the query. You can verify whether or not your system helps Miracast know-how or not by following the beneath steps.
- To start with, open the Run dialogue field by urgent Windows + R shortcut key.
- In the search field, sort dxdiag and press the enter key.
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool will pop up.
- Click on Save All data current on the backside of the window.
- Open the saved file.
- Locate Miracast in the tremendous.
- Check if it says supported or not.
If it says not supported, it’s no shock that the put in graphics card does not help the Miracast know-how. But if this isn’t the case, i.e., if it says, “Supported,” then there might be every other motive behind the difficulty. Continue with this troubleshooting information to repair it.
Related: Your PC or cellular gadget doesn’t help Miracast.
2] Verify Driver Model
The drawback will happen in case your system doesn’t match the minimal requirement of the driver mannequin. If that is the case, you’ll have to replace the graphics driver, about which we are going to discuss in the subsequent resolution. You can verify whether or not the put in driver mannequin is appropriate with Miracast know-how or not by following the beneath steps.
- To start with, open the DxDiag file you saved in resolution 1.
- Check for the Driver Model possibility, current underneath Display Devices.
- If your Driver Model exhibits a quantity beneath 1.3, you’ll have to replace the put in driver to resolve the difficulty.
Read: How to arrange & use Miracast on Windows 11/10.
3] Download the newest Graphics Driver replace
One of the first the reason why the graphics driver in Windows 11 does not help Miracast is the outdated driver. Each driver replace comes with bug fixes and compatibility modifications. So, obtain the newest graphics driver replace and verify if it makes any distinction. Here’s the way it’s completed.
- You can obtain the graphics driver replace by visiting the producer’s official web site.
- Check for obtainable graphics driver updates by utilizing Windows replace.
- You may even attempt a free driver updating software program device.
- If your system already options an INF driver, observe the beneath steps-
- Open Device Manager.
- Tap on the Display Adaptors to increase the menu.
- Right-click on the put in driver and select Update Driver.
- Follow the on-screen directions to finish the replace course of.
Once you might have downloaded the newest graphics driver replace, restart your system and verify if the issue is fastened or not.
See: OpenGL apps do not run on Miracast wi-fi show
4] Rollback drive replace
It can be the case that the newest graphics driver replace isn’t appropriate with the Miracast know-how. The risk of this taking place may be very low; nonetheless, it might probably happen for some customers. In this case, you’ll have to roll again the driver replace. You can accomplish that by following the beneath steps.
- Right-click on the Windows icon current in the Taskbar.
- Choose Device Manager from the contact menu.
- Double-tap on Display adaptors to increase the choice.
- Right-click on the put in driver and select the Properties possibility.
- Switch to the Driver tab.
- Click on Roll Back Driver.
- This will uninstall probably the most just lately up to date driver and roll again your configuration to the sooner model.
- Click on OK to save lots of the settings.
Restart your system and verify if the issue is fastened or not.
Read: Miracast not engaged on Windows after Update
How do I repair Miracast not supported by WiFi driver?
If you might have an outdated WiFi driver put in in your system, the issue will happen. You can verify whether or not you want to replace the WiFi driver by following these steps: open PowerShell in your Windows PC, sort
Get-netadapter|choose Name, ndisversion and press the Enter key. If the WiFi worth is lower than 6.30, you’ll have to replace the driver.
Does my PC help Miracast?
You can verify whether or not your PC helps Miracast know-how or not by following these steps. Open the Run dialogue field and sort dxdiag. Click on save all data, and open the saved file. Locate Miracast in the checklist and verify if it says supported. If it does, then your PC helps Miracast know-how.