Do you encounter points with the Intel driver typically? Several customers have reported situations the place the Intel Graphics settings crashed. It primarily happens when the customers wish to entry the settings, resulting in its unusable state. The frequent crashing of the Intel software program causes interference with the system’s OS. That is why it’s vital to know the causes that may result in such an error. This put up will discuss Intel Graphics Settings, the causes behind its crashing, and doable options.
What is Intel Graphics Settings?
Intel Graphics settings are the alternatives that allow customers to make modifications within the graphics management panel of Intel. You can optimize the choices to reinforce the gaming efficiency of the PC. It can be known as Intel Graphics Command Center provided by way of the Microsoft Store. Apart from gaming, you’ll be able to customise handle linked show, scaling, video modes, and setup anti-aliasing.
Possible the reason why the Intel Graphics Settings software program is crashing
Various causes can point out why the Intel Graphics settings crashed. Take a glance:
- Out-of-date drivers: It is important to know that drivers must be up to date commonly. That is the one means to make sure that the driving force performs effectively. Out-of-date drivers result in malfunctioning of the software program. It can result in the event of such an error.
- Corruption errors and bugs: Windows can get affected by bugs and glitches regardless of finest efforts. That will result in the prevalence of such points. Here, the potential resolution is to run Windows’s troubleshoot choices as built-in options.
- Issues with the intel driver: The drawback could lie with the Intel driver. Corruption of the software program just isn’t unattainable. Incompatibility of the outdated drivers or the presence of corrupted drivers may cause such errors within the Windows working system. You want to put in the newest driver and verify the compatibility to resolve the problem.
Intel Graphics Settings keep crashing
If your Intel Graphics Settings keep crashing on Windows 11/10 laptop, check out the fixes listed right here:
- Reinstall the Intel Graphics Driver and Intel Display HDMI/Audio Driver
- Update or Reinstall the Intel Software
You will want admin permission to execute the ideas.
1] Reinstall the Intel Graphics Driver and Intel Display HDMI/Audio Driver
- Hold Windows and X keys on the identical time to open Device Manager.
- In Device Manager settings, search and increase Display Adapters.
- Look out for Intel Graphics Driver or something with an analogous title. Alternatively, your system can even have Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel GMA Driver).
- Right-click on Intel Graphics Driver.
- Select Uninstall possibility from the context menu.
- Tick-mark Delete the driving force software program for this machine.
- Restart the PC.
After this, it’s essential to additionally uninstall the Intel Display HDMI/Audio Driver. Take a take a look at the steps it’s essential to observe:
- Press and maintain Windows and X keys concurrently to open Device Manager.
- Search for Sound, Video, and Game Controllers. Expand the choice.
- Look out for Intel HDMI Display Audio. Alternatively, you may also discover Intel Display Audio.
- Click on Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
- After the method is completed, restart the PC.
Now that the uninstallation is finished, it’s essential to reinstall Intel Graphics Driver and Intel Display HDMI/Audio Driver. There are two distinct strategies that you may observe.
The first technique includes the utilization of Intel Driver & Support Assistant. It will detect after which reinstall the driving force mechanically. You don’t need to do something right here.
In the second part, you should observe a sequence of steps:
- Identify and write down the Intel Processor and the Intel Processor quantity
- Open the Download Center. Here, sort the processor quantity and press enter
- On the left-hand facet, beneath the Filter By part, tick on Drivers
- After that, choose the driving force you wish to reinstall. Make positive that you just select the newest updates.
- Click on the Driver. Select the Download possibility
- Once the obtain is completed, click on and launch the Exe file
- After the installer directions get displayed, click on on Begin Installation. Follow the directions and wait until the set up is full
- Run the Exe file. Now, you should confirm the driving force is put in
- Press and maintain the Windows and X keys adopted by M to open Device Manager
- Search for Display Adapters and double-click on it. Click on the Intel Graphics machine
- Go to the Driver tab. Now, see that the Driver Date and Driver Version has the proper info.
Related: How to repair Intel Graphics Drivers issues?
2] Update or Reinstall the Intel Software
You can observe these steps to reinstall the Intel software program. Take a glance –
- Open Microsoft Store.
- Click on the Get button that you can find on the right-hand facet.
- You must sign up if you’re not logged in. A pop-up message will seem saying Open Microsoft Store. Click on that to proceed additional.
- Click Get to provoke the set up of the Intel Graphics Command Center within the Microsoft Store software.
That is it; that is how one can replace or reinstall Intel Software following the above steps.
Read: Display Driver Uninstaller permits you to uninstall AMD, INTEL, and NVIDIA Drivers fully.
Intel is among the most well-known graphic drivers within the trade. With distinctive efficiency, the Intel driver handles the OS and gaming points of the PC effectively. However, some customers may encounter the crashing of the Intel Graphics settings whereas accessing it. You must assess the varied causes and apply the options talked about above.
However, if that doesn’t work, it’s advisable to go for the help of knowledgeable.
Why is Intel Graphics Control Panel lacking?
Updating the DCH graphics driver can result in the lacking of the Intel Graphics Control Panel. That is as a result of the Intel Graphics Command Center has changed The Intel Graphics Control Panel. It is primarily for programs having the sixth Generation Intel processors or above variations.
Why is Intel Graphics Settings Option Missing from the Right-Click Context?
It may be as a result of the lacking registry values are lacking or outdated Intel HD Graphics card software program. The software program set up could typically be incorrect, or the menu must be enabled from the software program settings.
Why does my graphics driver keep crashing?
There could possibly be many causes, however one major cause is a corrupt or incompatible graphics driver on your PC. It is advisable to uninstall the graphics driver and let Windows search and discover the appropriate one that’s the newest.