In this tutorial, we’ll present you how to print a take a look at web page in Windows 11 without using any third-party tool. This can come in helpful to verify the alignment problem, ink circulate for textual content and picture high quality, and many others., earlier than you begin printing immediately, particularly with a new printer. Though there exist some good free instruments to take a look at your Printer, Windows 11 offers built-in methods to print a take a look at web page. So, for individuals who desire native choices, this publish shall be useful.
You will get a significant output because the take a look at web page will present technical details about the printer which incorporates printer properties (identify, port identify, pc identify, OS Environment, and many others.), print driver properties, and extra.
Print a Test Page in Windows 11 without using any tool
There are two native choices to print a take a look at web page in Windows 11. These are:
- Using the Settings app
- Using the Printer Properties.
Let’s verify each choices one after the other.
1] Use Windows 11 Settings app to Print a Test Page
Follow these steps to print a take a look at web page using Windows 11 Settings app:
- Use the Win+I shortcut key to open the Settings app
- Click on the Bluetooth & gadgets class on the left part
- Select the Printers & scanners web page from the correct part
- Select your printer from the record of accessible printers. If the printer shouldn’t be out there, then first set up or add a native printer after which choose your printer
- Click on the Print take a look at web page possibility.
The web page shall be added to the printer queue after which the take a look at web page will come out. Now you possibly can verify in case your printer settings are OK. If not, modify or change the printer’s default settings and print a take a look at web page once more.
2] Print a Test Page using Printer Properties in Windows 11
You may entry Printer Properties to print a take a look at web page in your Windows 11 system. This is helpful if you need to modify some printer preferences akin to set web page orientation (Landscape or Portrait), and altering paper dimension (A3, Legal, Tabloid, B4 (JIS), and many others.) earlier than printing a take a look at web page. Here are the steps:
- Open Windows 11 Settings app
- Access Bluetooth & gadgets class
- Access the Printers & scanners web page
- Select a printer
- Click on the Printer properties possibility and a separate field will open
- Switch to the General tab in the Printer Properties field
- Press the Preferences button if you would like to change web page orientation, print high quality, paper dimension, and many others. Or else, depart this selection
- Press the Print Test Page button out there on the underside proper a part of the Printer Properties field
- Press the OK button to shut the Properties field.
How do I Print on Windows 11?
Almost all functions (Office apps, browsers, desktop packages, and many others.) include a Print possibility you can entry from the File menu to take a print of your doc. Use that possibility or press the worldwide hotkey Ctrl+P in an utility. This will open the Print settings the place you possibly can choose your printer, set the variety of pages to print, web page margins, web page dimension, and extra, after which hit the Print button.
Why can I not Print a take a look at web page?
If you strive to print a doc or a take a look at web page in Windows 11/10 and the pc freezes when printing, then use Windows built-in Printer Troubleshooter and see if it helps. You must also restart the Print Spooler service or launch the print utility with admin permissions. If this doesn’t work, then it is best to reinstall the printer. If you put in and configured your printer appropriately, you gained’t have any points whereas printing.
Read subsequent: Why is my Printer Offline in Windows?