The Print Management Tool is a utility of Windows 11 that allows you to set up and handle printers in a corporation or to your private use. This app will offer you a platform that has an easy-to-use interface permitting you to hold printing-related work hassle-free. However, few customers find out about this instrument and how to open and use the Print Management Tool in Windows 11. Therefore, in this text, we’re going to talk about this in element.
How to open Print Management Tool in Windows 11
To open Print Management Tool, you’ve gotten varied choices, relying in your comfort and ease of use, you’ll be able to choose the most effective technique. The following are the strategies to open Print Management Tool on a Windows pc.
Via Search Bar
Windows 11 gives you with a straightforward means to open Print Management Tool from Windows’s search bar. Follow these steps to entry Print Management.
- Press Windows Key + S.
- Type Print Management in the Search bar.
- Click on the Open button.
Via Run or Command Prompt or PowerShell
You can use a single command to open the Print Management Tool utilizing both Command Prompt or Run, in order to launch the previous, simply get hold of CMD and open it (it’s higher to open Command Prompt as administrator), when it comes to latter, all you’ve gotten to do is hit Win + R and Run dialog field will pop up. Finally, run the next command and you’ll be good to go.
This will launch the Print Management Tool.
Note: Instead of Command Prompt, you’ll be able to PowerShell or Terminal too.
Via File Explorer
The deal with bar in File Explorer can be utilized to open Print Management and from right here you’ll be able to handle printers and printing duties. Follow the prescribed steps to do the identical:
- Press the Windows + E key to open File Explorer.
- In File Explorer, go to the next location: C:WindowsSystem32.
- Once it opens, discover printmanagement.msc file from the search bar and double-click on it to handle printers.
Via Control Panel
If you need to use Control Panel to open the Print Management Tool:
- Open Control Panel
- Set View by to Large icons
- Go to Windows Tools > Print Management.
Now, that you understand how to open the Print Management Tool, allow us to learn the way to use it.
Read: Windows can not discover printmanagement.msc in Windows
How to use Print Management Tool in Windows 11
After launching Print Management Tool, you will notice a easy UI.
- First of all, increase Custom Files and choose All Printers to view all added Printers.
- Now, you’ll be able to probe even additional, and test what all Printers are added right here.
- You can test Queue Status and Jobs in Queue in order to get a greater understanding of the job in progress and what are the steps you want to handle your printer.
One of its greatest options is Print Servers. It helps you to take away or add Print Servers to your current community. All you’ve gotten to do is click on on Print Servers and then observe the on-screen directions to full the method. Hopefully, it is possible for you to to do the job fairly simply.
Hopefully, now you understand how to open and use Print Management Tool on a Windows pc.
Read: Turn Off Let Windows handle my default printer setting in Windows.