Microsoft Store is a good app market for Microsoft merchandise, nevertheless it’s not good. For instance, some customers have reported seeing the error 0x80073CFB after they attempt to obtain and set up an app. Should you face this challenge, then this submit will assist you.
Code 0x80073cfb: The offered package deal is already put in, and reinstallation of the package deal was blocked. Test the AppXDeployment-Server occasion log for particulars.
Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x80073CFB
If you’re experiencing this Home windows Store Error 0x80073CFB in your Home windows 11/10 pc, the next options may assist. However earlier than you start, make sure that the app isn’t already put in in your pc. Should you see it, it’s higher to uninstall it after which attempt to set up the app once more.
- Signal out of Microsoft Store and again in
- Run Home windows Apps Troubleshooter
- Clear Cache for Your Microsoft Store
- Restore/Reset Microsoft Store
- Disable Proxy Server
- Take away WebMedia Extension
1] Signal out of Microsoft Store and again in
To take action, observe the steps beneath:
- Click on the Home windows icon in your desktop, and choose the pinned Microsoft Store on the left.
- Click on the consumer account button on prime of the display screen. Then, choose Signal out from the drop-down menu.
- To Sign up to your account, click on the Consumer Account button and choose the account you need to register with. Transfer on by urgent the Proceed button.
2] Run Home windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
One method to resolve Home windows Store issues is to run the Home windows Store Apps troubleshooter. Observe the steps beneath to eliminate 0x80073CFB Microsoft Store error.
- Proper-click the Home windows icon in your desktop, and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and click on on the choice Troubleshoot.
- Choose Different Troubleshooters. While you get to the Different troubleshooter, an inventory of Home windows 11 troubleshooters will seem.
- Now, scroll down and click on the Run button for the Home windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
- Restart your pc to see if the difficulty nonetheless persists.
3] Clear Cache for Your Microsoft Store
To clear cache in your MS retailer, observe the steps beneath:
Press Win+S to open search bar.
Seek for the Command Immediate and press Enter.
Click on the Run as administrator button.
Within the Command Immediate home windows, kind this command wsreset and hit Enter.
Restart your pc as soon as the method is full.
4] Restore/Reset Microsoft Store
You’ll be able to repair the Microsoft Store App by following the steps talked about beneath:
- Press Win+I to open Settings.
- Choose your Apps tab on the left facet of the web page.
- Subsequent, click on on the choice Apps and Options to search out your put in apps.
- Now, click on the three-dot menu on the correct facet of the Microsoft Store emblem.
- Choose Superior Choices, after which press the Restore button.
- Lastly, click on Reset.
5] Disable Proxy Server
To disable proxy server, observe the steps beneath:
- Press Win+S concurrently.
- Sort “proxy” within the search field.
- Choose Proxy Settings from the checklist of choices that seems.
- Press the Setup button subsequent to Use proxy server possibility.
- Flip off the Use a proxy server possibility and save your modifications.
6] Take away webmediaextension and see
That is identified to have helped some. Take away the net media extension utilizing the next command:
$appToFix = Microsoft.WebMediaExtensions && Get-AppxPackage -Title "$appToFix" -AllUsers | Take away-AppxPackage -AllUsers
It’s possible you’ll then merely set up it again once more utilizing Microsoft Store.
Be happy to submit your query concerning the 0x80073CFB error within the feedback part beneath. Different customers who’ve discovered workarounds not talked about above are most welcome to share their options.
What occurs if I reset the Microsoft Store cache?
The rationale Microsoft Store shops cache recordsdata on the system is to make it faster to load and app web page or major web page everytime you reopen the Microsoft Store. Else, it will want a couple of seconds for loading the Microsoft Store each time. Nonetheless, if the Microsoft Store cache is corrupt, the appliance would present issues. To resolve this case, you possibly can merely reset the Microsoft Store cache.
What’s the Microsoft Store used for?
The Microsoft Store is used for downloading functions to a Home windows system. When you can obtain functions from the creator’s web site too, Microsoft makes certain to scan each software program for security. Moreover, the process to obtain an utility from the Microsoft Store is streamlined.
Some software program merchandise can solely be downloaded from the Microsoft Store, particularly Microsoft firm merchandise.