Are you getting the error code BLZBNTBGS8000001C on your Battle.Net launcher? Here is a full information on how one can repair the BLZBNTBGS8000001C error on Battle.Net. Battle.web is a desktop sport launcher software utilizing which you’ll be able to set up, replace, and play video games from Battle.web video games on your Windows laptop. While more often than not it really works easily, you may also run into some errors whereas utilizing it. One of such errors contains the error code BLZBNTBGS8000001C on Battle.Net.
This error code might be triggered whereas launching a sport, utilizing its store/using its inbuilt net browser, or checking the information part. When the error is encountered, you’ll get the next error message:
There could also be an issue on the Blizzard server or it could be one thing extra critical. If the issue persists, please see the hyperlink under for more information.
Error code: BLZBNTBGS8000001C
Now, if you’re dealing with the identical error whereas utilizing the Battle.web sport launcher on your PC, you have got landed on the proper web page. In this submit, we’re going to present you how one can repair this error utilizing a number of fixes. So, with out a lot ado, allow us to take a look at the options to this error now.
What causes Error Code BLZBNTBGS8000001C on Battle.Net?
Here are the potential causes which may set off the error code BLZBNTBGS8000001C on Battle.Net:
- If there may be some ongoing server downside on the finish of the Blizzard servers, you’re prone to obtain this error code. Hence, if the state of affairs is relevant, make sure that the present server standing is up and working.
- This error is usually a results of the unhealthy or corrupted Battle.web cache. In that case, you’ll be able to strive deleting the Battle.web cache to repair the error.
- It may also be precipitated as a result of inconsistency together with your default DNS server. So, strive switching to Google DNS to repair the error.
- Another cause for this error could be the corrupted set up of the Battle.web consumer. Hence, if the state of affairs is relevant, it is best to be capable of repair the error by reinstalling the sport launcher on your PC.
Fix Error Code BLZBNTBGS8000001C on Battle.Net
Here are the strategies you’ll be able to attempt to repair the error code BLZBNTBGS8000001C on Battle.Net:
- Check the server standing.
- Clear the Battle.web cache.
- Flush the DNS cache.
- Switch your default DNS to Google DNS.
- Reinstall Battle.web.
1] Check the server standing
The very first thing it is best to attempt to repair the error is to be sure that the present server standing of Blizzard servers is up and working. One of the most typical causes of getting this error is servers being down. It could be as a result of a server outage or servers being below upkeep. In case you discover out that this error is triggered as a result of a server challenge, there may be nothing a lot you are able to do about it. You must await a while till and except the servers are in working standing once more.
To verify the server standing of Blizzard servers, there are a number of free server-status detector instruments that present whether or not or not the servers are down in the mean time. Besides that, you can even verify the official deal with of the Blizzard group on Twitter to study concerning the present server standing. You will come throughout tweets informing you concerning the present server standing.
However, if there isn’t any server challenge and you’re nonetheless getting the identical error, it might be precipitated as a result of another underlying challenge. So, strive the subsequent potential resolution to repair the error code BLZBNTBGS8000001C on Battle.Net.
Read: How to extend Battle.web obtain velocity on Windows PC?
2] Clear the Battle.web cache
If you discover out that there isn’t any server challenge inflicting the error, the subsequent factor you’ll be able to attempt to repair the error is clearing the Battle.web cache. There are excessive possibilities that the error at hand is precipitated as a result of corrupted Battle.web cache. Hence, deleting the corrupted cache ought to be capable of repair the error. Several affected customers have managed to do away with the involved error by clearing up the Battle.web cache. So, you’ll be able to strive doing the identical and see if it really works for you or not.
Here’s the best way to clear the Battle.web cache:
- First of all, be sure you have closed the Battle.web software and associated processes by utilizing Task Manager.
- Now, press Windows + R hotkey to evoke the Run dialog field and enter %programdata% within the Open discipline to go to the ProgramData folder.
- Next, find the Blizzard Entertainment folder on the opened location.
- After that, right-click on the Blizzard Entertainment folder and choose the Delete choice to take away it.
- Finally, strive restarting the Battle.web launcher and take a look at trying the motion that was beforehand supplying you with the BLZBNTBGS8000001C error.
Hopefully, you gained’t obtain the identical error once more. But, should you nonetheless encounter it, you’ll be able to strive utilizing the subsequent potential repair to resolve the error.
RELATED: Battle.web can not obtain knowledge or replace sport recordsdata.
3] Flush the DNS cache
This error may be triggered due to the unhealthy DNS cache that’s stopping the Battle.Net consumer and the servers to ascertain a profitable connection. Hence, in case the state of affairs is relevant to you, strive flushing the DNS cache and see if the error is resolved or not.
To flush the DNS cache on Windows 11/10, strive the under steps.
- First of all, launch the Command Prompt with administrator privilege.
- Now, enter the under instructions in CMD within the given order:
ipconfig /launch ipconfig/flushdns ipconfig /renew
- When all of the instructions are executed efficiently, shut the Command Prompt.
- Finally, strive relaunching the Battle.web consumer and see if the BLZBNTBGS8000001C error is fastened or not.
In case the error nonetheless persists, you should utilize the subsequent potential repair to do away with the error.
See: Fix World of Warcraft error BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 shortly.
4] Switch your default DNS to Google DNS
Another potential reason for this error may be the inconsistency together with your default DNS server. Hence, if you’re dealing with this error due to DNS server points, you’ll be able to repair it by utilizing a extra dependable DNS server similar to Google DNS Server. A number of affected customers had been in a position to repair the error by switching to Google DNS on their computer systems. So, it would simply be just right for you as effectively.
Here are the steps to change your default DNS to Google DNS:
- Firstly, launch the Run dialog field by urgent Windows + R hotkey after which enter ncpa.cpl in it to evoke the Network Connections window.
- Next, select your lively web connection and right-click on it.
- Then, faucet on the Properties choice from the appeared context menu.
- After that, within the Properties dialog window, choose the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) choice after which click on on the Properties button.
- Now, select the Use the next DNS server addresses choice after which use the under addresses in respective fields:
Preferred DNS server: 220.127.116.11
Alternate DNS server: 18.104.22.168
- Next, navigate to the earlier settings, faucet on the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPV6) choice, and press the Properties button.
- Then, select the Use the next DNS server addresses choice and enter the under addresses:
Preferred DNS server: 2001:4860:4860::8888
Alternate DNS server: 2001:4860:4860::8844
- Lastly, click on on the Apply > OK button to save lots of adjustments.
When executed altering your default DNS to Google DNS, relaunch the Battle.web consumer and verify if the error is fastened now.
Read: Battle.Net launcher not opening or working on PC.
5] Reinstall Battle.web
If the above options didn’t be just right for you, you’ll be able to strive reinstalling the Battle.web launcher to repair the error. This error might be triggered as a result of some corrupted set up recordsdata related to the Battle.web sport launcher itself. therefore, if the state of affairs is relevant, it may be fastened by beginning with a contemporary and clear set up of the applying.
To reinstall Battle.web, first, it’s essential utterly uninstall Battle.web out of your laptop. You can use the Settings app to try this. Simply open the Settings app utilizing Windows + I hotkey after which navigate to Apps > Apps & options to uninstall this system. After that, delete all of the remnant and leftover recordsdata related to the Battle.web consumer set up out of your PC.
When executed uninstalling the Battle.web launcher, restart your PC, after which get the installer for Battle.web from its official web site. Next, merely run the installer to put in the launcher on your laptop. Now, launch Battle.web and see if the error BLZBNTBGS8000001C on Battle.web Launcher is fastened now.
How do I repair Battle.web not logging in?
If you’re unable to log in to your Battle.web consumer, you’ll be able to repair the problem by performing an influence cycle on your networking gadget. If that doesn’t work, you’ll be able to strive switching to a powerful and steady web connection, flushing the DNS cache, or deleting the Battle.web Cache folder.
How do I repair Battle.web errors?
The fixes fluctuate relying upon the error code you’re dealing with. If you’re experiencing an error code BLZBNTBGS8000001C on Battle.web Launcher, you’ll be able to strive checking the server standing of Blizzard servers, clearing the corrupted cache, or switching to Google DNS to repair the error. In case you’re getting another error codes, listed below are some guides which can assist you out:
- Blizzard Battle.web error code BLZBNTBNA00001388.
- Fix Error Code BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 on Battle.web Launcher.
- Fix Battle.web Error Code BLZBNTAGT00000960.