Call of Duty Warzone and Modern Warfare are two of the extensively performed free-to-play battle royale video video games for PC. But, like another recreation or service, it has its personal share of errors and points. Many customers have reported experiencing the error code 0x00000001419101f1 9926301 0xc0000005 in COD: Warzone and Modern Warfare. As reported by customers, this error code is triggered on the launch or after just a few seconds of the sport launch. When triggered, you’ll get an error message just like the under one:
Error code: 0x00000001419101f1 9926301 0xc0000005 ModernWarfare.exe
Trying a ‘Scan and repair’ would possibly resolve the difficulty.
To contact customer support help, go to http://support.activision.com/modernwarfare
If you’re one of many customers getting the identical error, this put up will curiosity you. In this put up, we’ll point out the fixes that helped customers eliminate the 0x00000001419101f1 9926301 0xc0000005 error code. So, allow us to try.
Fix Error 0x00000001419101f1 9926301 0xc0000005 in COD
If you obtain error code 0x00000001419101f1 9926301 0xc0000005 in Call of Duty: Warzone or Modern Warfare, you should use the under options to repair the error:
- Relaunch Call of Duty: Warzone or Modern Warfare as an administrator.
- Update the sport.
- Make positive your gadget drivers are up-to-date.
- Scan and restore recreation recordsdata.
- Close overlay apps.
- Disable Nvidia Highlights.
- Turn off On-Demand Texture Streaming.
- Disable G-Sync.
- Reinstall Warzone/ Modern Warfare.
- Reinstall Battle.internet.
1] Relaunch Call of Duty: Warzone or Modern Warfare as an administrator
The very first thing you are able to do is launch the Warzone or Modern Warfare recreation with administrator rights. A scarcity of administrator privileges could set off the error at hand. Crashes with such errors might be brought on due to strict User Account Control (UAC) in your PC. Hence, operating the sport as an administrator ought to repair the error for you. To try this, find the executable file of Warzone and right-click on it. After that, press the Run as administrator choice from the context menu. If the sport works fines with out error code 0x00000001419101f1 9926301 0xc0000005, you possibly can ensure that the error was triggered as a result of lacking admin rights.
Now, to make run the Warzone recreation as an administrator at all times, you possibly can comply with the under steps:
- Firstly, open the Battle.internet shopper in your pc, and from the Games part, go to Warzone.
- Now, click on on the gear icon which is on the market subsequent to the Play button, and faucet on the Show in Explorer choice. This will open up the Warzone recreation set up listing in your File Explorer.
- Next, choose the primary executable recordsdata of Warzone, right-click on it, and select the Properties choice from the appeared context menu.
- Inside the Properties window, go to the Compatibility tab and tick the checkbox known as Run this program as an administrator.
- Finally, click on on the Apply > Ok button to avoid wasting new settings.
You can do the identical for Modern Warfare. If this doesn’t assist in fixing the error at hand, transfer on to the following potential repair to resolve it.
See: COD Warzone Lagging or having FPS Drops.
2] Update the sport
If you’re utilizing an outdated model of the Warzone/Modern Warfare recreation, replace the sport to repair the error. Developers of the Call of Duty franchise carry on launching new recreation patches and updates that deal with earlier errors and bugs. It could be the case that the error is addressed and mounted in the newest model of the sport. Hence, it’s endorsed to maintain your recreation up-to-date.
Here are the steps to replace Warzone:
- Firstly, open the Battle.internet app and choose Warzone.
- Now, click on on the gear icon accessible subsequent to the Play button.
- Next, from the appeared menu choices, select the Check for Updates choice.
- If there’s a new recreation patch accessible, it’s going to obtain and set up it.
- You can now restart Battle.internet and then open your recreation to verify if the error is mounted.
If your recreation is up to date and nonetheless the error 0x00000001419101f1 9926301 0xc0000005 retains popping up, you possibly can strive the following potential answer to repair the error.
Read: Fix Modern Warfare Warzone’s High CPU Usage on PC.
3] Make positive your gadget drivers are up-to-date
You are more likely to run into errors like this in case your gadget drivers will not be up to date. Outdated and corrupted gadget drivers particularly graphics/ show drivers are recognized to trigger errors and efficiency points in video video games. Hence, you should be sure that your gadget drivers together with graphics drivers and community drivers are up-to-date.
You can replace your gadget drivers through the Settings app on Windows 11/10. Go to Settings and click on on the Windows Update > Advanced choices > Optional Updates choice to obtain and set up accessible driver updates. You may set up the newest drivers immediately from the official web site of the gadget producer. Device Manager is used for a similar i.e., to replace and handle our gadget drivers. There are some free third-party driver updaters too utilizing which you’ll be able to routinely all of your gadget drivers.
Once finished updating the drivers, see if the error is mounted or not. If not, your graphics drivers could be corrupted or defective. In that case, you possibly can uninstall and then reinstall the drivers to repair the error at hand. In case the issue nonetheless persists, you possibly can go forward and use the following potential repair to eliminate the error code 0x00000001419101f1 9926301 0xc0000005 in Call of Duty: Warzone or Modern Warfare.
Read: Fix Memory Error 13-71 in Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
4] Scan and restore recreation recordsdata
The error message related to this error mentions that you would be able to scan and restore the sport recordsdata in order to resolve the error. It could be the case that the broken or contaminated recreation recordsdata are inflicting the error at hand. Hence, you possibly can strive verifying the integrity of recreation recordsdata of the problematic recreation i.e., Warzone/ Modern Warfare to repair the error. Battle.internet offers a devoted function for that which is known as Scan and Repair. Here’s how you should use it:
- Firstly, open the Battle.internet shopper in your PC and go to the problematic recreation (Warzone or Modern Warfare).
- Now, click on on the gear icon current subsequent to the Play button.
- Next, press the Scan and Repair choice from the appeared context menu.
- After that, faucet on the Begin Repair button to verify the method.
- Once the method is completed, you possibly can strive reopening the sport and see if the error stops now.
If the error nonetheless retains on showing, there could be another underlying cause for this error. So, transfer on to the following potential repair.
5] Close overlay apps
This error might be triggered as a result of an overlay app operating in the background. So, when you have apps like Discord, Xbox, OBS, and many others., operating in the background, strive closing them or disabling the in-game overlay function to repair the error.
Here are the steps to disable the in-game overlay on Steam:
- First, open your Steam app and faucet on the Steam > Settings choice.
- Now, in the Settings display, merely navigate to the In-Game tab.
- Next, from the right-hand facet, uncheck the Enable Steam Overlay whereas in-game choice.
- After that, open the sport and see if the error nonetheless pops up or not.
To disable overlays in Discord, comply with the under steps:
- Firstly, open the primary GUI of the Discord app in your PC.
- Next, click on on the User Settings (gear icon) button accessible on the backside of the display.
- Now, navigate to the Game Overlay choice current below the ACTIVITY SETTINGS part.
- After that, disable the toggle related to the Enable in-game overlay choice.
- Now, open your recreation and verify whether or not the error is gone or not.
To disable Nvidia Overlay, use the under steps:
- Firstly, open Nvidia Experience and go to the General tab.
- Next, disable the toggle related to the In-Game Overlay choice.
If this doesn’t be just right for you, strive the following potential repair to resolve the 0x00000001419101f1 9926301 0xc0000005 error in Call of Duty: Warzone or Modern Warfare.
Read: Fix COD Modern Warfare DEV ERROR 6068, 6606, 6065, 6165, 6071.
6] Disable Nvidia Highlights
If you’re encountering this error code with an Nvidia GPU card, strive disabling Nvidia Highlights to repair the error. As per some person stories, turning off the Nvidia Highlights function helps in resolving the error at hand. So, you possibly can strive doing the identical and see if the issue is resolved.
7] Turn off On-Demand Texture Streaming
If you might have activated the On-Demand Texture Streaming function in the sport, it would trigger the error code 0x00000001419101f1 9926301 0xc0000005 in Call of Duty: Warzone or Modern Warfare. So, you possibly can strive disabling this selection and see if it helps. Here’s how you are able to do that:
- Firstly, open the sport with which you’re going through the issue and entry its Settings menu.
- Now, go to the Graphics part and select the On-Demand Texture Streaming choice.
- After that, set its worth to OFF and save the brand new setting.
- Finally, reopen the sport and see if the error has stopped now.
If you continue to obtain the identical error message, strive the following potential answer.
Read: Fix Dev Error 6456 in Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
8] Disable G-Sync
If you employ an Nvidia GPU card, strive disabling the GSync function as it would trigger the error at hand. This has labored for some affected customers and would possibly assist you as properly. Here are the steps to try this:
- Firstly, right-click on empty house in your desktop and click on on the Nvidia Control Panel choice.
- Now, from the left facet panel, click on on the 3D Settings > Manage 3D settings choice.
- After that, go to the Program Settings tab and press the Add button.
- Next, browse and choose the primary executable file of the problematic recreation so as to add the sport.
- Now, choose your recreation, and below the Specify the settings for this program part, search for the Vertical sync function.
- Then, set the worth of Vertical sync to OFF.
- Once finished, relaunch the sport to verify if the error is resolved or not.
Read: Call of Duty Vanguard retains freezing or crashing.
9] Reinstall Warzone/ Modern Warfare
If nothing else labored for you, there could be an issue with the sport set up itself. It could be the case that the sport set up recordsdata have gone corrupted over time and thus, you’re receiving the error at hand. Hence, if the situation is relevant, you possibly can strive uninstalling and then reinstalling the problematic recreation. Here’s how to try this:
- Firstly, open the Battle.internet app and click on on the sport with which you’re receiving the error i.e., Warzone or Modern Warfare.
- Now, faucet on the gear-shaped icon current beside the Play button.
- Next, click on on the Uninstall choice and comply with the prompted directions to finish the uninstallation course of.
- Once finished, restart your system and open Battle.internet to reinstall the sport.
- Finally, open the sport and see if the error is mounted or not.
10] Reinstall Battle.internet
If reinstalling the sport doesn’t work, the final resort is to reinstall the sport launcher i.e., Battle.internet. You can uninstall it and then obtain the newest model of Battle.internet from its official web site. After that, set up it and then see if the error is mounted.
Read: Fix Call of Duty Warzone Freezing or Crashing on Windows PC.
What does error code 0xc0000005 imply?
The error code 0xc0000005 on Windows is triggered due to Access Violation. If Windows is unable to accurately course of the recordsdata and the configuration required to launch a program, you will note this error when your strive operating that program. To repair it, you possibly can strive uninstalling the latest Windows replace or driver replace. Apart from that, you too can run an SFC scan, run Windows Memory Diagnostics, recreate the Boot data, or disable Data Execution Prevention.
How do I repair Warzone Fatal Error?
If you’re receiving a Fatal Error with an error code 0x00000001419101f1 9926301 0xc0000005 in Warzone, you possibly can strive launching the sport with admin rights. Besides that, you possibly can strive verifying and repairing the sport recordsdata, updating the sport, updating drivers, disabling overlay apps, and many others. We have mentioned these options in element above.
Now learn: BLZBNTBNA00000012 Error has occurred whereas launching Call of Duty Warzone Pacific.