Some PC avid gamers have reported they get the error code 0xa3e80004 or 0xa3ea0066 when making an attempt to obtain and set up EA Play recreation titles on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 gaming rig. This submit is meant to assist affected avid gamers with probably the most relevant fixes to this error.
Something surprising occurred.
Reporting this downside will assist us perceive it higher. You can wait a bit and take a look at once more later or restart your system. That might assist.
Error code: 0xa3e80004 or 0xa3ea0066
These error codes point out that is an EA error for a login error.
Fix EA Games Error Code 0xa3e80004 or 0xa3ea0066
If you’ve got encountered the error code 0xa3e80004 or 0xa3ea0066 when making an attempt to obtain and set up EA Play recreation titles on your Windows 11/10 gaming pc, then our really helpful fixes introduced under ought to show you how to resolve the problem on your system.
- Initial guidelines
- Install the sport by way of the EA app
- Relink your EA account
Let’s see the outline in regards to the recommended fixes talked about above.
1] Initial guidelines
To see when you can rapidly resolve the problem at hand with out a lot trouble, you possibly can full every job outlined on this preliminary guidelines, and on the completion of every, you possibly can attempt putting in the EA recreation and see if that completes efficiently with out throwing any error.
- Restart PC. As recommended on the error immediate, you possibly can rapidly restart your PC. A restart normally resolves minor points, which could possibly be on this case, your PC failing to speak with the EA servers as a consequence of a glitch on your system or community, therefore the error at hand.
Read: Why does restarting your Windows PC repair so many issues?
- Make positive the Xbox app, EA app, and Windows are up to date. You must make it possible for Windows is up to date to the most recent construct/model. This will be certain that there isn’t any compatibility difficulty with the system and also will repair any potential bug or safety points to the Xbox app or EA app. So, equally, you will want to ensure each the Xbox app and EA app are up to date.
- Sign out and check in once more on your Xbox app or EA app. On the Xbox app or EA Play app because the case could also be, you possibly can merely signal out after which signal again in and see if that resolves the problem. More importantly, just be sure you check in with the proper account which is the account that you simply used to buy the Game Pass or the account with the subscription.
- Check your subscription. In this subsequent step so far as the error codes in focus is worried, you could just be sure you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or PC Game Pass subscription to have the ability to obtain and set up EA video games on your PC.
Read: Best Gaming subscription companies for PC
- Make positive the EA app is open. This labored for some affected PC customers that had been experiencing the problem on the Xbox app. As odd as it might appear, what labored was to have the EA app open on your PC, so while you attempt to obtain or set up the sport from the Game Pass app or Xbox app, you’re redirected over to the EA app, after which the sport will then present up in Game Pass as downloading.
Read: How to play EA Play with Xbox Game Pass on PC
- Trick the EA app. Begin to obtain a free recreation like Apex Legends on the EA App and if that works, then cancel the obtain, and return to the sport that you simply needed to obtain – it’s best to be capable of obtain it. This trick was reported to have labored for many customers encountering these specific EA video games error codes.
2] Install the sport by way of the EA app
Some affected PC avid gamers that had been having the problem you’re at present dealing with putting in EA video games by way of the Xbox app had been in a position to resolve the problem by putting in the sport by way of the EA app. If you’ve got the Xbox Game Pass app put in on your Windows 11/10 PC, you possibly can go to EA’s web page to obtain the EA app for Windows or obtain the app from Microsoft Store. After you obtain and set up the EA app, you could hyperlink your Xbox account to the EA account. After linking your account, it’s best to be capable of set up the sport you wish to play from there with out points.
To be capable of set up the sport by way of the EA app, do the next:
- Open Task Manager and kill each Origin-related service as a result of the Origin app conflicts with the EA app. Also, Kill the EA Desktop app from the background and depart the EA background companies working.
- Next, go to the Xbox Game Pass app and seek for the sport you wish to obtain.
- Click on that recreation and also you’ll get two choices both to obtain it from the Xbox app (included with the Game Pass or to See in EA desktop.
- Click on the See in EA desktop possibility.
You’ll now be directed to the EA app and there you’ll get the immediate to obtain the sport – you’d be capable of obtain the sport with out an error. However, when you nonetheless get an error or the obtain immediate doesn’t seem, you possibly can attempt downloading the sport straight from the EA desktop app as a result of there’s no must redirect from the Xbox Game Pass app if the EA app detects that you’ve got Game Pass.
Read: EA Desktop retains crashing and signing me out on Windows PC
3] Relink your EA account
You are prone to encounter the error code in view as a consequence of some type of glitch and different causes, the Game Pass app on your PC might fail to speak or be unable to connect with the EA servers. In this case, generally, relinking your EA account normally resolves the problem.
So, to relink your EA account, observe these steps:
- Head over to myaccount.ea.com and check in.
- Once you’re signed in, go to Account settings > Connections.
Make positive you log in with the identical account that you’ve got used on the Xbox app.
- Checkmark the account that you’ve got logged in with.
- Unlink your account.
- Then relink the account.
Read: Fix EA Error Code 524, Sorry this account will not be in a position to play on-line
I hope this submit helps!
- Fix Something Unexpected Happened Error Code 0xa3ea00ca in EA Play
- Fix Xbox Game error 0xa3e903ed on the EA Play app in Windows
- Fix Halo Infinite Error Code 0x80070005 on Windows PC
Why is the EA app not working?
There may be a number of the explanation why the EA Play app will not be working or received’t launch on your Windows PC. The causes could possibly be as a consequence of corrupt recreation/app recordsdata which generally occur while you set up the video games, there are probabilities that a couple of of them would possibly get corrupt. In this case, to resolve this difficulty, you possibly can reinstall the sport or EA app.
Read: FIFA 21 received’t launch EA Desktop on PC
How do I clear my EA app cache?
If you possibly can’t open the EA app on your Windows 11/10 PC, you possibly can observe these steps to clear the EA app cache.
- Open the Start menu.
- Find EA and click on the downward arrow to increase.
- Select App Recovery.
- A affirmation immediate will pop up.
- Click Clear Cache.
Read: There was a slight hiccup and we couldn’t end putting in the error in EA Desktop app.