This submit options options to repair AADSTS9002313, Invalid Request activation error in Microsoft 365 apps. Microsoft 365, provides a number of the most collaborative and up-to-date options within the single built-in expertise. It provides numerous Office desktop apps like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and many others. But not too long ago, some customers have been complaining about this activation error AADSTS9002313. The full error message reads:
Sorry, however we’re having hassle signing you in.
AADSTS9002313: Invalid Request. Request is malformed or invalid.
Fix AADSTS9002313, Invalid Request Microsoft 365 activation error
You can repair the AADSTS9002313, Invalid Request, Request is malformed or invalid activation error in Microsoft 365, by following these solutions:
- Uninstall a number of copies of Office out of your machine
- Check the Microsoft 365 Subscription Status
- Use Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant
- Repair and Reset Office
- Activate Office in Clean Boot State
- Remove Cached Office Identities in Registry Editor
- Repair Office 365 Online
Now allow us to see these intimately
1] Uninstall a number of copies of Office out of your machine
Before getting began with totally different troubleshooting strategies, verify in case your machine has a number of variations of Office put in. If your machine has a number of workplace variations put in, it could possibly be the explanation why this error code happens. Uninstall these and verify if the activation error AADSTS9002313 invalid request will get mounted.
2] Check the Microsoft 365 Subscription Status
Now verify you probably have a subscription to Office 365 and ensure it’s nonetheless energetic. If not, renew your subscription and take a look at once more. Here is how you are able to do it:
- Close all Office apps in your Windows machine.
- Navigate to your Microsoft Account page.
- If requested to sign up, enter your account credentials.
- Navigate to Services & subscriptions and verify the Office’s subscription standing.
3] Use Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant
Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant may help resolve Office 365, Outlook, OneDrive, & different Office associated issues. The device may help you resolve issues with home windows Activation, Updates, Upgrade, Office Installation, Activation, Uninstallation, Outlook e-mail, folders, and many others. Run it and see if it helps.
4] Repair or Reset Office by way of Settings
The error might possible lie inside the app’s core recordsdata. To repair this, restore or reset Microsoft Office. Here’s how you are able to do it:
- Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.
- Navigate to Apps > Installed Apps > Office.
- Scroll down, click on on Repair and see if it has helped.
- If not, then use the Reset possibility and see.
5] Activate Office in Clean Boot State
Third-party purposes put in in your machine could be accountable why the error code AADSTS9002313 whereas activating Office. Perform a Clean Boot of your PC to limit all third-party purposes. Here’s how one can carry out a clear boot:
- Click on Start, seek for System Configuration and open it.
- Navigate to the General tab and verify the Selective Startup possibility and the Load System Services Option beneath it.
- Then navigate to the Services tab and verify the choice Hide all Microsoft providers.
- Click on Disable all on the backside proper nook and hit Apply, then Ok to avoid wasting modifications.
If the error doesn’t seem within the Clean Boot State, it’s possible you’ll must manually allow one course of after one other and see who the wrongdoer is. Once you’ve recognized it, disable or uninstall the software program.
6] Remove Cached Office Identities in Registry Editor
If you’ll be able to nonetheless not repair the difficulty, eradicating the cached Office identities within the Registry Editor may help. These cached identities can get corrupted generally and trigger activation errors. Here’s how one can take away these:
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog field.
- Type regedit and hit Enter.
- Once the Registry Editor opens, navigate to the next path:
- Right-click in the proper pane, choose New > DWORD (32-bit) Value and rename the worth as EnableADAL.
- Double-click on the EnableADAL key and set the Value Data as 1.
- Close the Register Editor, restart your machine, and verify if the error will get mounted.
7] Repair Office 365 Online
If none of those steps might provide help to, think about repairing Office 365 on-line. It has been recognized to assist most customers recover from this error. Here’s the way to do it:
- Press Windows Key + I to open Settings.
- Click on Apps > Apps & Features.
- Now scroll down, click on on the workplace product you need to restore, and choose Modify.
- Click Online Repair and observe the directions on-screen.
Fix: Sorry, we’re having some short-term server points – Office 365 app error
How do I repair an issue with Office 365 license?
Check you probably have a subscription to Office 365 and ensure it’s nonetheless energetic. If not, renew your subscription and take a look at once more. However, third-party purposes put in in your machine could be chargeable for why Office 365 license errors happen whereas activating Office. Perform a Clean Boot of your PC to limit all third-party purposes and verify if the error will get mounted.
Read: How to troubleshoot Office Activation issues and errors
How do I repair Product activation failed?
Try eradicating the cached Office identities within the Registry Editor. These cached identities can get corrupted generally and trigger activation errors. If nothing works, think about repairing Office 365 on-line.