This put up options options to repair Error 0x800701AA; the cloud operation was not completed in Windows 11/10. OneDrive is a Microsoft cloud storage service that lets you retailer and entry information from wherever on any gadget. This error normally happens resulting from an unstable web connection or inadequate storage in your gadget. Fortunately, you possibly can comply with some easy steps to repair this error. The full error message reads:
An surprising error is preserving you from copying the file. If you proceed to obtain this error, you should utilize the error code to seek for assist with this drawback.
Error 0x800701AA: The cloud operation was not completed earlier than the time-out interval expired.
Fix OneDrive Error 0x800701AA: The cloud operation was not completed
To repair the Error 0x800701AA, The cloud operation was not completed earlier than the time-out interval expired on OneDrive, you possibly can comply with these ideas:
- Relaunch OneDrive
- Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
- Map a community drive for SharePoint doc library
- Reset OneDrive
- Logout and Login into your OneDrive Account
- Reinstall OneDrive
1] Relaunch OneDrive
Before you proceed, we recommend that you just shut OneDrive within the taskbar after which relaunch it and see if this makes the issue go away.
2] Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
Before getting began with totally different strategies to repair this subject, run Microsoft’s built-in Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. Here’s how:
- Press Windows Key + I to open Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Troubleshoot > Other Troubleshooters.
- Click on Run beside Windows Store Apps.
- Once the method is full, restart your gadget to see if the Xbox error has been resolved.
3] Map a community drive for SharePoint doc library
You can map a community drive for the SharePoint doc library if the error seems on a piece account. It’s a built-in function provided by OneDrive that creates a community hub and improves accessibility. Here’s how:
- Open the Microsoft OneDrive login page on any of your most popular browsers.
- Enter your Microsoft Account login credentials.
- Open the file you need to obtain and duplicate its URL.
- Now open the File Explorer, right-click on Network in the best pane, and choose Map Network Drive.
- In the Map Network Drive tab, click on on Connect to an internet site that you should utilize to retailer your paperwork and footage.
- The Network Location Wizard will now open. Click on Next and choose Choose a customized community location.
- You’ll now be requested to specify the situation of your web site. Paste the URL copied earlier.
- Click on Next after which on Finish.
- Now open Windows Powershell as an administrator, sort within the following command and hit Enter.
Restart your gadget as soon as accomplished and test if the difficulty will get resolved.
4] Reset Onedrive
If the error nonetheless isn’t mounted, the cache information of OneDrive could also be corrupted. Reset OneDrive to its default values to repair this subject. Here is how you are able to do it:
- Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog field.
- Type within the following and hit Enter.
- Doing so will reset all of the elements of OneDrive.
- Restart your gadget as soon as accomplished and test if the difficulty will get mounted.
Resetting OneDrive can typically assist resolve synchronization points by resetting all of the default settings. After resetting the applying, it is going to carry out a full sync. Users will not lose any information by resetting or uninstalling OneDrive.
5] Check Space in your Onedrive Account
This step entails checking if in case you have sufficient area accessible in your gadget. This error may happen if there isn’t sufficient area in your gadget’s onerous drive. Here is how you are able to do it:
- Open File Explorer, right-click on the onerous drive partition with OneDrive, and choose Properties.
- Navigate to Storage and test in case your gadget has sufficient space for storing accessible.
- If not, click on on the OneDrive icon in your taskbar and click on on Settings.
- Navigate to the Account tab and click on on Unlink this PC.
- Restart your gadget as soon as accomplished, login into OneDrive, and sync all of your information.
- Now test if the error code 0x800701AA will get mounted.
6] Reinstall OneDrive
If none of those strategies have been in a position that can assist you, take into account reinstalling OneDrive. This has been recognized to assist most customers repair this error.
Hope one thing right here helps you.