Welcome to our Core Keeper Basic Tips information. We frequently see these form of questions requested within the Official Discord, so listed here are a couple of ideas that will help you.
Core Keeper Basic Tips
Observe that we’ll use default controls!
Basic Functionalities Usually Requested
- You possibly can press R to kind your stock.
- You possibly can press Q to instantly ship matching objects between your stock and the present chest you’re taking a look at.
- You possibly can press the hotbar keys when hovering over an merchandise to ship it on the respective slot (or swap it with what’s presently within the slot).
- You possibly can press Shift + Left Click on to shortly ship objects to chest/equip merchandise.
- You possibly can press Shift + Proper Click on to pick half of a stack.
- You possibly can press Ctrl + Proper Click on to pick stacks of 10 each click on.
- You possibly can press Shift whereas controlling your character to mechanically swap to torches (if in case you have at the very least 1 in your stock). Very good tip because it lets you save a slot in your hotbar. (Because of Iggels on Discord for reminding me about this!)
A tip by Asya on Discord for sorting your chests (as it’s presently not a function):
“I’m going as far as to empty my stock in one other chest (let’s say chest B), choosing up chest A, sorting in my stock with R after which placing it again in chest A in the precise order.”
One thing not likely associated inside the sport, however nonetheless usually requested. You possibly can delete worlds/characters from the Settings within the Most important Menu, hopefully they put that the place it belongs in future patches.
In case your character is caught, there’s a button within the Settings ==> Gameplay Settings to unstuck it.
Remember that it’s going to kill your character as I’ve learn in a remark about it on Discord (and by no means tried it myself).
If you wish to see new guides, test right here:
- Naguide Wiki